Accell USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter - CEC Enabled, Full Support Google Hangouts Meet
Accell USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter - CEC Enabled
Full Support Google Hangouts Meet
Connect an HDMI Display to a USB-C Device
The Accell USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter easily converts a USB-C port to an HDMI output, allowing you to connect your USB-C device to an HDMI display with HDMI cable. The HDMI adapter is a compact and highly portable solution that requires no external power, ideal for mobile devices.
Supports up to 4K Resolution
The USB-C to HDMI 2.0 adapter supports HD resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz for a crisp, sharp image at an exceptionally smooth 60 FPS (frames per second). The adapter also provides high-definition digital audio, supporting up to 8 channels of audio. Use the adapter to play games, view videos, or browse the internet from your USB-C device on a big screen.
All Operating Systems Compatible
The adapter does not require any software and makes it easy to connect your smartphones to big screen monitors or TV with HDMI cables. It is ideal for users who wish to use smartphones to conduct presentation, or for those who are looking for big screen gaming experience on their mobile devices.
- Video resolution up to 4K@60Hz
- Supports up to 8 channels of high-definition digital audio
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.3 compliant
- Self-powered, no external power
- Maximum power consumption: 5V@0.16A
- Reversible USB 3.1 Type-C connector
- Approximate length: 5.9in (150mm)
- Supports compatible smartphones for extended/mirror view
- Full support for Google Hangouts Meet Kit
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) enabled
- USB-C Port (with DisplayPort ALT mode)
- USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter
- 2-Year Replacement