Terms and Conditions
By using the site, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
These terms and conditions of sale apply to all orders for products (the "Products") from Oceania Distribution Ltd. Any order placed with Oceania Distribution Ltd constitutes agreement by the purchaser (the "Customer") to be bound to these terms. No other terms or conditions will apply to the supply of Products by Oceania Distribution Ltd unless they are accepted in writing by Oceania Distribution Ltd. No sales person, representative or agent is authorised by Oceania Distribution Ltd to give any warranty, guarantee or representation in addition to or contrary to these terms. Oceania Distribution Ltd endeavors to ensure information in the website is current and accurate but this cannot be guaranteed. All descriptions and illustrations of the Products contained in the Oceania Distribution Ltd website or otherwise communicated to the Customer are approximate only, and shall not form part of these terms and conditions. Oceania Distribution Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, except that the Terms and Conditions posted on the Oceania Distribution Ltd website at the time of a Customer order will govern the order in question, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
The prices of Products listed on the website are current but Oceania Distribution Ltd reserves the right to change the price of any product at any time. Custom products or any products where quotation is provided will be sold at the prices set out in the relevant quotation supplied by Oceania Distribution Ltd with the exception of the following:
(a) Delays in delivery or installation of the goods as a result of instructions or lack of instructions from the Customer, the Customer's failure or inability to fulfill the obligations under the contract or any action or inaction by the Customer or other circumstances beyond the control of Oceania Distribution Ltd.
(b) Variation in the cost of Oceania Distribution Ltd acquiring the goods directly or indirectly, on account of changes in rates of freight and transport costs, insurance, customs duties, taxes, existing tariff classifications or any variation in currency exchange rates; or
(c) Any correction of errors or omissions on the part of Oceania Distribution Ltd or any of its representatives.
(d) If we discover an error in the price of any product you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible, and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel the order and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund. All prices specified by Oceania Distribution Ltd are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and include goods and services tax (GST).
Product Availability & Details
Oceania Distribution Ltd reserves the right to revise the range or specification of any Products at any time without notice to the Customer. Unless otherwise confirmed, nothing on the website is to be taken as a representation of the source of origin, manufacture, or production of any Products or any part thereof. Oceania Distribution Ltd shall not be liable for any product errors (images, specifications or pricing) displayed on the Oceania Distribution Ltd website. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material. The material on this website is provided as is without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. All orders are subject to the availability of products and Oceania Distribution Ltd will endeavor to notify Customers of availability on the website.
The Customer’s completion of the online checkout procedure represents an offer to buy Product and the dispatch of an order by Oceania Distribution Ltd shall constitute acceptance of the Customer's order and formation of the contract. Oceania Distribution Ltd executes orders to the Customer's requirements, and will not substitute an ordered Product for another Product unless the Customer has so requested or the ordered Product has been superseded.
Orders must be paid for at the time of ordering using Internet banking or by credit card using our secure payment provider; DPS. No other forms of payment are accepted unless by prior approval.
Products will be delivered to the address nominated by the Customer at the time of order by such carrier and such form of transport considered appropriate by Oceania Distribution Ltd. Changes to any address details will only be accepted if received by Oceania Distribution Ltd in written form either by email or fax prior to dispatch. It is the responsibility of the Customer to inspect all Products supplied as soon as is reasonably possible after delivery and shall, within 7 days of delivery, give written notice to Oceania Distribution Ltd of the following:
1. Any defect in a Product that is apparent on reasonable examination. In this case Oceania Distribution Ltd shall, at Oceania Distribution Ltd discretion, replace the Product or refund the purchase price in accordance with the warranty condition. The Customer must refuse parcels delivered in a damaged condition.
2. Any shortfall in Products delivered. In this case Oceania Distribution Ltd shall, at its discretion, deliver the undelivered Products or refund the price of the undelivered Products.
3. Any delivery of Products not in accordance with the order. In this case Oceania Distribution Ltd shall, at Oceania Distribution Ltd discretion, replace the Products or refund the purchase price. If the Customer fails to give any such notice, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the relevant order as being delivered in accordance with the Customer's instructions and to have accepted the Products as being free from all apparent defects. Any quotations of delivery times are made in good faith but are estimates and the Oceania Distribution Ltd shall not be bound by such quotation and furthermore will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
Cancellation & Returns
Oceania Distribution Ltd may cancel any order, whether or not payment has been received, by giving notice of cancellation to the Customer by facsimile, email or telephone. If Oceania Distribution Ltd elects to cancel an order where payment has been received, Oceania Distribution Ltd will refund the payment in full.
Oceania Distribution Ltd is not obliged to refund orders due to incompatibility issues where a product was incorrectly selected. In cases where we agree to the return of a product, the Customer will be credited at invoice value less any freight content and a re-stocking fee of 15%.
The Customer may only return Products to Oceania Distribution Ltd, and receive a refund, on the following conditions:
1. The Customer must first contact Oceania Distribution Ltd via email@example.com to obtain a return authorisation number.
2. The Customer must return Products to Oceania Distribution Ltd in their original condition and in their original packaging within 14 days of the delivery date stated on the delivery documentation, and must specify the relevant invoice number and return authorisation number.
3. Where specific instructions appear on the website in respect of the return of any Product, the Customer must follow those instructions.
4. All Products are returned to Oceania Distribution Ltd at the Customer's risk, and Oceania Distribution Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to them or any other items received.
5. All products to be returned must be adequately packed and dispatched freight prepaid, clearly labeled, to: New Zealand. Goods returned to Oceania Distribution Ltd in breach of the above conditions shall be returned to the Customer at their expense.
The majority of products sold have a minimum 12 months warranty. Where the warranty period differs from this it will be noted in the product details.
the cost of returning goods under warranty to Oceania Distribution Ltd is the customer’s responsibility. Oceania Distribution Ltd will return the goods at out cost if found to be faulty. If no fault is found the freight is to be paid by the customer.
All items returned under warranty are processed via the warranty department. Once the testing has been competed a replacement or refund will be offered for the cost of the goods. No claim can be made for lost time or freight charges.
Ownership & Risk
Oceania Distribution Ltd shall retain ownership of all ordered products until the customer has made full payment for the goods and any applicable delivery charges. The customer shall assume all risk of loss and pay all costs of insurance for the merchandise upon delivery to the nominated address, or said customer's taking possession of the products, whichever is first to occur.
Decisions for the use of Products remain the responsibility of the Customer and involve subjective knowledge, which the Customer acknowledges is not available to Oceania Distribution Ltd. The Customer also acknowledges that they have not relied on any information or advice given by Oceania Distribution Ltd, their employees or agents in relation to any Products. In no event shall Oceania Distribution Ltd be liable to the Customer or to any third party or any injury, consequential or punitive damages, or damages for loss of revenue, loss of profits or expected future business, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of any order or contract or any consequential or indirect loss or damage arising out of or relating to:
1. Any product provided by Oceania Distribution Ltd or the use or inability to use the same,
2. The use or inability to use the website,
3. Any claim attributed to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the website,
4. Statements or conduct of any third party on the website. RapalloAV's sole obligation and liability for product defects shall be, at Oceania Distribution Ltd's discretion; to replace such defective product or refund the amount paid by the customer. In no event shall Oceania Distribution Ltd's liability exceed the Customer's purchase price.
The Customer authorises Oceania Distribution Ltd to collect all personal information provided for the purposes of administering the order and providing after sales service. Personally identifiable information will only be shared with third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
Oceania Distribution Ltd shall not be liable to the buyer for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay in delivery of the goods, or failure to perform any term of this contract where such delay or failure is outside the our reasonable control.
Consumer Guarantees Act
If the Customer is purchasing Products for the purposes of a business then they agree the guarantees and remedies provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply. For customers purchasing Products for purposes other than that of a business, any rights they may have under the act are not limited in any way by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions of sale are governed by the laws of New Zealand. Oceania Distribution Ltd and the Customer shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand in respect of any dispute or proceeding arising out of these terms and conditions of trade.