10M HDMI 2.1 Active Optical Cables
HDMI 2.1 Active Optical Cable.
Fiber-optic technology allows Active Optical Cables (AOC) to transmit ultra-high-bandwidth data signals over distances that copper cannot.
So what are the advantages of running a fiber optical cable over a copper cable? Fiber cables are much stronger than copper cables and also a lot more flexible. Fiber cables handle weather conditions better than a copper cable ensuring you don't have data stall issues which can cause problems when sending 4K & 8K signals over long distances. Overall a fiber able is more reliable than a copper cable especially over long distances
- This cable is not a bi-directional. The “Source” HDMI connector is for source devices (such as a PC, Blu-ray player, game console), and “Display” HDMI connector for monitors, TVs, projectors, Home Theater.
- HDMI 2.1 standard, support up to 8K@60hz UHD display
- Supports HDCP 2.3
- Supports Resolution 8K @ 60Hz/4K @ 120Hz
- Supports Transmission Speed @ 48 Gbps
- Supports eARC reach up to 60 Meters.
- Plug and Play without driver dependent, No external power needed
- Signal conversion, no compression
- Light speed transmission without delay
- No electromagnetic interference
- Long distance transmission no attenuation
- Low power consumption
- No radiation
Outer Diameter: 4.6mm
Connector Color: Gold
Connector Type: HDMI
Jacket: RoHS PVC
Conductor: Bare Copper
Certification: CE RoHS Reach
Packing: Brown box/Spool+Brown box
Warranty: 2 year